Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Switching Gears

I have decided to give blogging another go, It's been a while, so I probably need to start by backing up. This particular post will be short and sweet.

 I have made all of my previous blog posts private. This was done because I needed to be less public about some personal stuff due to us fostering. Not that I am ashamed or hiding those past entries but I do need to ensure that my children and foster children are not compromised by my need to rant. And because I want to switch gears from some old issues to the life we currently live. Believe me those old post paint a picture that is very different than our current life. And that is a great thing!

A little over a year ago, after adopting our foster children,  we made the decision to convert from a kinship foster home to a traditional foster home. It has been a long, crazy, roller coaster of a ride.

You should expect chaos, and mayhem in my future blogs, because that is where we are in this life of fostering.  I wish I could share the photo that will be hung on our wall but those are not allowed due to respecting the privacy of not only our foster children but their parents as well.